Orange Coffeecake with Streusel Topping
Orange Coffee Cake with Streusel Topping
Makes 9 servings
|1||package (about 19 ounces) cinnamon swirl muffin mix|
|3/4||cup orange juice|
|1||teaspoon grated orange peel|
|1/2||cup pecan pieces|
|1/2||cup powdered sugar (optional)|
|1||tablespoon milk (optional)|
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease 9-inch square baking pan; set aside.
- Place muffin mix in large bowl; break up any lumps. Add orange juice, egg and orange peel; stir until just moistened. (Batter will be slightly lumpy.)
- Knead cinnamon swirl packet 10 seconds. Cut off one end of packet; squeeze contents over batter. Swirl into batter using knife or spatula. Do not mix in completely.
- Spoon batter into prepared pan; sprinkle with topping packet and pecans. Bake 23 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out almost clean. Cool in pan on wire rack 15 minutes.
- To prepare icing, if desired, combine powdered sugar and milk in small bowl; stir until smooth. Drizzle icing over top of cooled coffeecake.
Check out more recipes for Coffeecakes