Orange Roughy in Parchment Hearts the Editors of Publications International, Ltd.
Orange Roughy in Parchment Hearts
Makes 4 servings
|Parchment paper or foil|
|4||orange roughy fillets (about 1-1/2 pounds)|
|8||ounces fresh asparagus, steamed and diagonally cut into 2-inch pieces|
|1||yellow bell pepper, cut into 16 julienne strips|
|1||red bell pepper, cut into 16 julienne strips|
|1||medium carrot, cut into julienne strips|
|1/4||cup dry white wine|
|3||tablespoons Dijon mustard|
|2||tablespoons lemon juice|
|1||teaspoon dried marjoram leaves|
|1/4||teaspoon black pepper|
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Cut parchment paper into 4 (12-inch) squares. Fold each square in half diagonally and cut into half heart shape.
- Rinse orange roughy and pat dry with paper towels.
- Lightly butter inside of each heart. Place 1 piece of fish on 1 side of each heart.
- Divide asparagus over fish. Place 4 strips each yellow and red bell pepper over fish, then divide carrot strips over fish.
- Combine wine, mustard, lemon juice, marjoram and black pepper in small bowl. Divide wine mixture over fish.
- Fold parchment hearts in half. Beginning at top of heart, fold the edges together, 2 inches at a time. At tip of heart, fold paper up and over.
- Place hearts on large baking sheet. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork. To serve, place hearts on plates and cut an "X" through top layer of parchment, folding points back to display contents.
Check out more recipes for French