Miss Oregon, CC Barber, submitted this recipe for Hot Crab Dip.
|8||oz softened cream cheese|
|1/2||c light Mayo|
|1||Tbsp lemon juice|
|1/4||tsp hot pepper sauce|
|12||oz crab meat|
|1/2||tsp salt & pepper|
|2/3||Tbsp freshly grated parmesan cheese|
- Mix with a wooden spoon.
- Mix together cream cheese and Mayo in a large bowl.
- Stir in lemon juice, pepper sauce and scallions.
- Fold in crab meat, salt & pepper and spread into a baking dish.
- Sprinkle with the parmesan cheese.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for 15-20 minutes. Serve hot with crackers or cocktail size bread.
Check out more recipes for Midwestern