Patty-Cakes White Wedding Cake Pat Jacoby
Pat Jacoby created this Patty-Cakes White Wedding Cake recipe in the first season of TLC's 'Ultimate Cake Off'.
|8||oz all-purpose flour|
|8||oz cake flour|
|2||tsp baking powder|
|8||oz unsalted butter (room temperature)|
|10||oz brown sugar|
|11||oz white sugar|
|2||tsp vanilla extract|
|1||cup egg whites (room temperature)|
|1 1/2||cups milk, (room temperature)|
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Rub pans with pan grease.
- Sift together salt, baking powder and both flours.
- Cream the butter and sugars. Mix till fluffy.
- Add flour mixture a little at a time. Don't overmix!
- Pour batter in pans and bake until toothpick comes out clean. Cool.
Check out more recipes for Cakes