Peanut Butter and Chocolate Spirals the Editors of Publications International, Ltd.
Peanut Butter and Chocolate Spirals
Makes 4 dozen cookies
|1||package (18 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough|
|1||package (18 ounces) refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough|
|1/4||cup unsweetened cocoa powder|
|1/3||cup peanut butter chips, chopped|
|1/4||cup all-purpose flour|
|1/3||cup miniature chocolate chips|
- Remove each dough from wrapper according to package directions.
- Place sugar cookie dough and cocoa in large bowl; mix with fork to blend. Stir in peanut butter chips.
- Place peanut butter cookie dough and flour in another large bowl; mix with fork to blend. Stir in chocolate chips. Divide each dough in half; cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Roll each dough on floured surface to 12X6-inch rectangle. Layer each half of peanut butter dough onto each half of chocolate dough. Roll up doughs, starting at long end to form 2 (12-inch) rolls. Wrap in plastic wrap; refrigerate 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Cut dough into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Place cookies 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
Check out more recipes for Peanut Butter