Peanut Butter Snack Cake the Editors of Publications International, Ltd.
Peanut Butter Snack Cake
Makes one 13 X 9-inch cake
|1/4||cup creamy peanut butter|
|1||cup all-purpose flour|
|1||cup whole-wheat flour|
|1-1/2||teaspoons baking powder|
|3/4||teaspoon baking soda|
|Peanut Butter Topping|
|1/2||cup (1 stick) butter, softened|
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and lightly flour 13X9-inch baking pan.
- Beat together butter, honey and peanut butter in large bowl until well blended. Blend in eggs and vanilla.
- Sift together dry ingredients; add to butter mixture alternately with buttermilk, beating well after each addition. Pour into prepared pan.
- Prepare Peanut Butter Topping; crumble over batter.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Check out more recipes for Cakes