Prep and Bake Time 30 minutes
Makes 28 cookies
|1-1/4||cups powdered sugar, divided|
|1/2||cup creamy peanut butter|
|1/4||cup plus 3 tablespoons maple-flavored syrup, divided|
|1||package (17-1/2 ounces) frozen puff pastry dough, thawed|
|Nonstick cooking spray|
|1||to 2 tablespoons water|
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Combine 1/4 cup powdered sugar, peanut butter and 1/4 cup maple syrup in small bowl until well blended; set aside.
- Cut pastry dough into 3-inch-wide strips. Place rounded teaspoon peanut butter mixture about 1 inch from 1 end of each strip.
- Starting at end of each strip with filling, fold corner of pastry dough over filling so it lines up with other side of strip, forming a triangle. Continue folding like a flag in triangular shape, using entire strip. Repeat process with remaining pastry dough and filling.
- Place triangles about 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets, seam-side down; spray with cooking spray. Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from baking sheets to wire rack to cool.
- Combine remaining 1 cup powdered sugar, 3 tablespoons syrup and 1 tablespoon water in small bowl. Add additional water, if needed, for desired consistency. Glaze cookies just before serving.
For longer storage, do not glaze cookies and store loosely covered so pastry dough remains crisp. Glaze before serving.
|Total Fat||9 g|
Check out more recipes for Cookies