Peppy Pesto Toss the Editors of Publications International, Ltd.
Peppy Pesto Toss
Prep and Cook Time 20 minutes
Makes 4 servings
|8||ounces uncooked ziti or mostaccioli|
|1||package (16 ounces) frozen bell pepper and onion strips, thawed|
|1/2||pound deli turkey breast or smoked turkey breast, cut 1/2 inch thick|
|1/2||cup prepared pesto|
|1/4||cup grated Parmesan or Asiago cheese|
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Add pepper and onion mixture to pasta water during last 2 minutes of cooking. Meanwhile, cut turkey into 1/2-inch cubes.
- Drain pasta and vegetables in colander.
- Combine half-and-half, pesto sauce and turkey in saucepan used to prepare pasta. Cook 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Return pasta and vegetables to saucepan and toss well to coat. Sprinkle with grated cheese. Serve immediately.
|Total Fat||26 g|
Check out more recipes for Pasta