Makes 50 cookies
|2||cups all-purpose flour|
|1||cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened|
|1||package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened|
|1/2||cup seedless raspberry jam|
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease two cookie sheets. Combine flour and salt in small bowl.
- Beat butter and cream cheese in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed, 2 minutes or until well blended. Gradually add flour mixture, beating until well blended.
- Divide dough in half; shape each half into rectangle. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- Roll out dough piece on sugared surface into 16-inch square. Trim, and cut into 25 squares. Form cookie by folding and pressing each corner to middle of square. Transfer to prepared cookie sheets. Repeat with other half of dough.
- Bake 20 to 30 minutes. Remove from oven; pplace about 1/2 teaspoon jam in cookie centers. Bake 5 to 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove cookies to wire racks; cool completely.
If you love cinnamon, sugar, and nuts, sprinkle some on top of-or instead of-the jam before forming the pinwheel. Just make sure the nuts are chopped finely.
|Serving Size:||1 cookie|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Calories from Fat||63 %|
Check out more recipes for Cookies