Pork Tenderloin with Cabbage the Editors of Publications International, Ltd.
Pork Tenderloin with Cabbage
Makes 6 servings
|1/4||cup chicken broth or water|
|3||cups shredded red cabbage|
|1/4||cup chopped onion|
|1||clove garlic, minced|
|1-1/2||pounds pork tenderloin|
|3/4||cup apple juice concentrate|
|3||tablespoons honey mustard|
|1-1/2||tablespoons Worcestershire sauce|
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Pour chicken broth into shallow nonstick roasting pan; heat on rangetop over medium heat. Add cabbage, onion and garlic. Cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until cabbage wilts.
- Add pork tenderloin. (If using two small tenderloins, place side-by-side.) Transfer roasting pan to oven. Roast for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile combine apple juice concentrate, mustard and Worcestershire in small bowl. Pour half the apple juice mixture over pork. Roast 10 minutes.
- Remove pork from oven. Baste with half of remaining apple juice mixture; stir remaining mixture into cabbage. Return to oven and roast until meat thermometer inserted in center of pork registers 160°F, about 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove pork from oven and let stand 5 minutes. Slice and serve with cabbage and pan juices.
|Calories from Fat||18 %|
|Total Fat||4 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
Check out more recipes for Pork