Puff Pancake with Summer Berries
Makes 6 servings
|4||tablespoons butter or margarine, divided|
|1/2||cup all-purpose flour|
- Prepare Summer Berries; set aside. Preheat oven to 425°F. Place 2 tablespoons butter in ovenproof skillet. Place skillet in oven 3 minutes or until butter is bubbly. Swirl pan to coat bottom and sides.
- Beat eggs in medium bowl with electric mixer at high speed. Add flour, milk, remaining 2 tablespoons butter, sugar and salt; beat until smooth.
- Pour batter into prepared skillet. Bake 15 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350°F. Continue baking 10 to 15 minutes or until pancake is puffed and golden brown.
- Serve pancake in skillet with Summer Berries.
Check out more recipes for Pancakes & Waffles