Raspberry Brownie Hearts
Makes 4 servings
|1||package double-chocolate brownie mix|
|1||package (12 ounces) frozen raspberries, thawed and drained, with liquid reserved|
|1-1/2||cups whipping cream|
|4||tablespoons granulated sugar, divided|
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 13X9-inch pan with parchment paper or nonstick aluminum boil (extend ends over pan sides to baked brownies to be lifted from pan for easier cutting).
- Prepare brownie mix according to instructions. Gently fold in 1/2 cup thawed raspberries. Spread mix evenly into pan. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with fudgy crumb (do not overbake). Remove from oven and cool.
- Place remaining raspberries and liquid in blender and purée, then strain through fine-mesh strainer to remove seeds. Add 1 tablespoon sugar to sauce. Set aside.
- Beat whipping cream with mixer at medium-high speed. Slowly add 3 tablespoons sugar and vanilla. Beat until firm peaks form. Place whipped cream in a pastry bag fitted with a star tip.
- Lift brownies from pan and place on flat surface. Cut 4- to 5-inch hearts, using cookie cutter. Use large spatula to gently lift brownie hearts from paper, and place on dessert plate. Pipe whipped cream over entire surface of heart. Drizzle raspberry sauce over whipped cream.
|Calories from Fat||44 %|
|Total Fat||43 g|
|Saturated Fat||23 g|
Check out more recipes for Brownies