Makes 4 servings
|Butter-flavored nonstick cooking spray|
|4||sheets phyllo dough, divided|
|2||cups fresh or frozen raspberries, thawed, drained, divided|
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray cookie sheet with butter-flavored nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Place 1 sheet of phyllo on waxed paper. Cover remaining sheets with damp kitchen towel to prevent dough from drying out. Set aside. Spray phyllo with butter-flavored cooking spray. Cut phyllo into thirds lengthwise. Carefully fold 1 third in half; spray with cooking spray. Fold in half again; spray. Fold in half again forming rectangle; spray top with cooking spray. Place on prepared cookie sheet. Repeat folding and spraying with remaining 2 thirds.
- Repeat step 2 with remaining phyllo dough.
- Bake 7 to 9 minutes or until phyllo is golden brown. Cool on wire rack. Prepare Napoleon Filling.
- Spread 2 tablespoons Napoleon Filling on each of 4 phyllo rectangles. Place, filling side up, on dessert plates. Top each with 1/4 cup raspberries.
- Spread 2 tablespoons Napoleon Filling on each of 4 more phyllo rectangles. Place, filling side down, on top of raspberry layer. Spread top of each stack with 2 tablespoons Napoleon Filling. Top each with 1/4 cup raspberries, reserving 4 raspberries for garnish.
- Spread each of remaining 4 rectangles with 2 tablespoons Napoleon Filling. Place, filling side down, on raspberry layer. Top each stack with 1 tablespoon Napoleon Filling and 1 raspberry.
|Calories from Fat||15 %|
|Total Fat||4 g|
Check out more recipes for Fruit Desserts