Ratatouille Stir-Fry the Editors of Publications International, Ltd.
Makes 4 to 6 servings
|2||large whole chicken breasts, deboned, skinned and split lengthwise into halves|
|1||tablespoon vegetable oil|
|2||cups diagonally sliced celery|
|1||cup fresh or thawed frozen cut green beans|
|1||small onion, thinly sliced|
|1/2||cup sliced carrot|
|1/4||cup chicken broth|
|2||medium zucchini, cut into 1X1/4-inch strips|
|1||cup cauliflower florets|
|1/2||cup chopped green bell pepper|
|1/3||cup soy sauce|
|1/8||teaspoon ground ginger|
|1/8||teaspoon black pepper|
|1/8||teaspoon garlic powder|
|3||cups torn fresh spinach leaves|
|Hot cooked rice or Chinese noodles|
- Cut chicken into 2X1/4-inch strips.
- Heat oil in wok or large skillet over medium-high heat 1 minute; add chicken, celery, beans, onion and carrot. Cook, stirring frequently, about 3 minutes.
- Add broth to chicken mixture; cover and cook 3 minutes longer.
- Add zucchini, cauliflowerettes, green pepper, soy sauce, sugar, ginger, ground pepper and garlic powder to chicken mixture; cook 3 minutes longer. Stir spinach into chicken mixture; cook 2 minutes longer.
- Blend water and cornstarch in small bowl; stir into chicken mixture. Cook and stir until liquid is thick, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serve hot over rice.
Check out more recipes for Chicken & Other Poultry