Reuben Noodle Bake the Editors of Publications International, Ltd.
Reuben Noodle Bake
Makes 6 servings
|8||ounces uncooked egg noodles|
|5||ounces thinly sliced deli-style corned beef|
|1||can (14-1/2 ounces) sauerkraut with caraway seeds, drained|
|2||cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese|
|1/2||cup Thousand Island dressing|
|1||tablespoon prepared mustard|
|2||slices pumpernickel bread|
|1||tablespoon butter, melted|
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 13X9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook noodles according to package directions until al dente. Drain.
- Meanwhile, cut corned beef into bite-size pieces. Combine noodles, corned beef, sauerkraut and cheese in large bowl. Spread in prepared dish.
- Combine dressing, milk and mustard in small bowl. Spoon dressing mixture evenly over noodle mixture.
- Tear bread into large pieces. Process in food processor or blender until crumbs form. Combine bread crumbs and butter in small bowl; sprinkle evenly over casserole. Bake, uncovered, 25 to 30 minutes or until heated through.
|Calories from Fat||43 %|
|Total Fat||22 g|
Check out more recipes for Pasta