Makes 4 servings (2 kabobs per serving)
|Nonstick cooking spray|
|1||pound uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined|
|10||ounces skinless swordfish or halibut steaks, cut 1 inch thick|
|2||tablespoons honey mustard|
|2||teaspoons fresh lemon juice|
|8||metal skewers (12 inches long)|
|8||slices bacon (regular slice, not thick)|
|Lemon wedges and fresh herbs (optional)|
- Spray grid with nonstick cooking spray. Prepare grill for direct cooking.
- Place shrimp in shallow glass dish. Cut swordfish into 1-inch cubes; add to dish. Combine mustard and lemon juice in small bowl. Pour over shrimp mixture; toss lightly to coat.
- Pierce one 12-inch metal skewer through 1 end of bacon slice. Add 1 piece shrimp. Pierce skewer through bacon slice again, wrapping bacon slice around 1 side of shrimp.
- Add 1 piece swordfish. Pierce bacon slice again, wrapping bacon around opposite side of swordfish. Continue adding seafood and wrapping with bacon, pushing ingredients to middle of skewer until end of bacon slice is reached. Repeat with 7 more skewers. Brush any remaining mustard mixture over skewers.
- Place skewers on grid. Grill, covered, over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until shrimp are opaque and swordfish flakes when tested with fork, turning halfway through grilling time. Garnish with lemon wedges and fresh herbs, if desired.
Kabobs can be prepared up to 3 hours before grilling. Cover and refrigerate until ready to grill.
|Serving Size:||2 kabobs|
|Calories from Fat||39 %|
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
Check out more recipes for Shellfish