Seasoned Baby Back Ribs
Makes 6 servings
|1-1/2||teaspoons garlic salt|
|1||teaspoon celery salt|
|1/2||teaspoon black pepper|
|1/4||teaspoon ground red pepper|
|4||pounds pork baby back ribs, cut into 3- to 4-rib portions, well trimmed|
|Rib rack (optional)|
|Orange peel for garnish|
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine paprika, garlic salt, celery salt, black pepper and ground red pepper in small bowl. Rub over all surfaces of ribs with fingers.
- Place ribs in foil-lined shallow roasting pan. Bake 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare grill for direct cooking. Prepare Barbecue Sauce; set aside.
- Transfer ribs to rib rack set on grid. Or, place ribs directly on grid. Grill ribs, on covered grill, over medium coals 10 minutes.
- Remove ribs from rib rack with tongs; brush with half the Barbecue Sauce evenly over both sides of ribs. Return ribs to rib rack. Continue to grill, covered, 10 minutes or until ribs are tender and browned. Serve with reserved sauce. Garnish, if desired.
Check out more recipes for Beef