|1||package (18 ounces) refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough|
|1||container (16 ounces) chocolate frosting|
|Black licorice whips, cut into 3-inch pieces|
|1||pink marshmallow and coconut covered chocolate snack cake|
|2||black jelly beans|
|Red pull-apart licorice strings|
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Remove dough from wrapper and cut into 18 to 20 slices. Place slices 2 inches apart on greased cookies sheets.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool completely on wire racks.
- In sections of 6 cookies at a time, sandwich cookies together with frosting. Insert licorice "legs" in frosting until all cookies are sandwiched together with frosting and licorice.
- Attach cookie sections end-to-end on their sides on serving platter in a wavy pattern. Use frosting to attach sections together and add legs between all segments.
- Attach snack cake to 1 end of centipede using frosting. Decorate snack cake with jelly bean eyes and red licorice antennae.
To make this scary creature into a cute birthday treat, use green jelly beans for eyes, brightly colored licorice for legs, and vanilla frosting between cookies. Insert birthday candies into the frosting. It's sure to be the hit if the party.
Check out more recipes for Halloween