Smoked Turkey Wrap
Making cookies this holiday season? Check out these tips for making Christmas cookies.
Makes 5 servings
|1||can (about 14 ounces) fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth|
|3/4||teaspoon chopped fresh tarragon|
|1/2||teaspoon minced garlic|
|Dash black pepper|
|2||medium carrots, cut into 3X1/4-inch strips|
|1||large red bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch strips|
|1||medium onion, halved and thinly sliced|
|5||to 6 green onions or scallions, green part only, sliced in half lengthwise|
|1||package (10 ounces) frozen broccoli spears, thawed|
|10||slices (about 12 ounces) smoked turkey breast|
|6||tablespoons no-sugar-added raspberry fruit spread|
|1||tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon water|
|1||teaspoon frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed|
- Combine broth, tarragon, garlic and black pepper in medium saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes. Add carrots, bell pepper and onion; cook about 7 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove vegetables with slotted spoon to small bowl; set aside. Add green onions to broth and cook 1 minute or just until soft; remove and drop into ice water. Pat dry with paper towels.
- Add 3/4 cup water to remaining broth and return to a boil. Add broccoli and cook 5 minutes; drain.
- Take 2 green onion strips and knot ends together so total length is at least 12 inches. Repeat steps with remaining green onions until there are 5 (12-inch) strips.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place 2 turkey slices side by side, with long sides overlapping 1 inch, on top of 1 green onion strip. Arrange one fifth of broccoli in middle of 2 turkey slices; place one fifth of vegetable mixture on top of broccoli. Fold turkey edges together over vegetables; tie green onion into double knot. Repeat steps with remaining turkey, green onion strips and vegetables. Place turkey wraps in 13X9-inch baking dish. Bake, covered, 25 to 28 minutes or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, heat fruit spread, water and orange juice concentrate in small saucepan, stirring, until smooth. Spoon over wraps.
|Serving Size:||1 wrap with about 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon sauce|
|Saturated Fat||<1 g|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Calories from Fat||8 %|
Check out more recipes for Turkey