Johnny Trigg of Smokin' Triggers BBQ serves up his Sliced Baked Potatoes recipe. Trigg appears in 'BBQ Pitmasters' on TLC.
|3||Tablespoon Melted Butter|
|3||Tablespoon of Chopped Fresh Parsley, Chives & Thyme|
|3||Tablespoon of Dried Herbs (your choice)|
|4||Tablespoon of Grated Cheddar Cheese|
|1 1/2||Tablespoon of Parmesan Cheese|
- Peel potatoes.
- Cut potatoes into thin slices.
- Put potatoes in baking pan and fan them slightly.
- Sprinkle with salt and drizzle with melted butter and herbs.
- Baked at 425 degrees for about 50 minutes.
- Remove when tender and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake potatoes for another 10 to 15 minutes until lightly browned and cheeses melted.
Check out more recipes for Vegetable Side Dish