Smokin’ Triggers Smoked Cabbage Johnny Trigg
Johnny Trigg shares his Smoked Cabbage recipe. Trigg appears in 'BBQ Pitmasters' on TLC.
|1||Head of Cabbage|
|1/2||Cup of Soft Butter|
|1/2||Cup of Water|
|Salt and Pepper to taste|
|1/2||Cup Cheese (if desired)|
|1/2||Cup of Bacon Bits|
- Core the cabbage and place in foil.
- Put chopped onion and chopped jalapeno in the cored cabbage.
- Baste cabbage with butter.
- Add the water to the cored cabbage.
- Wrap entire cabbage in foil and put it on the pit.
- Grill until tender.
Check out more recipes for Vegetable Side Dish