Makes 1-1/2 dozen cups
|1||package (18 ounces) refrigerated miniature chocolate chip cookie dough|
|1||cup graham cracker crumbs|
|1-2/3||cups semisweet chocolate chips|
|1||cup whipping cream|
|1||package (10 ounces) miniature marshmallows|
|18||bear-shaped graham crackers|
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 18 standard (2-1/2-inch) muffin pan cups or line with paper or foil baking cups. Let dough stand at room temperature about 15 minutes.
- Combine dough and cracker crumbs in large bowl; beat until well blended. Shape dough into 18 balls; press onto bottoms and up sides of prepared muffin cups.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until set. Remove from oven; gently press down center of each cookie cup with back of teaspoon. Cool in pans 10 minutes. Remove cups from pans; cool completely on wire rack.
- Place chocolate chips in large bowl. Place cream in small saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat. Pour hot cream over chocolate chips; stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. Cool 5 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat broiler.
- Place cookie cups on ungreased cookie sheet. Divide cooled chocolate mixture evenly among cookie cups. Place 7 marshmallows on top of each cup. Broil cookie cups 20 to 30 seconds or until marshmallows are golden brown. Top with bear-shaped graham crackers.
Check out more recipes for Cookies