Making cookies this holiday season? Check out these tips for making Christmas cookies.
Makes 2 dozen cookies
|1||package (18 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip and walnut cookie dough in squares or rounds (20 count)|
|1/2||cup all-purpose flour|
|24||milk chocolate candy kisses|
|1/4||cup powdered sugar|
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease cookie sheets.
- Remove dough from wrapper; place in large bowl. Let dough stand at room temperature about 15 minutes.
- Add cornflakes and flour to dough; beat at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended. Shape about 2 tablespoons dough into ball. Press 1 candy into center; wrap dough up and around candy to cover completely. Place on prepared cookie sheets. Repeat with remaining dough and candies.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on cookie sheets 5 minutes. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
- Sprinkle cooled cookies with powdered sugar.
Check out more recipes for Christmas