Making cookies this holiday season? Check out these tips for making Christmas cookies.
Makes 1 dozen cookies
|1||package (18 ounces) refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough|
|1-1/2||cups sifted powdered sugar|
|Candy corn, gumdrops, chocolate chips, licorice and other assorted small candies|
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove dough from wrapper. Cut dough into 12 equal sections. Divide each section into 3 balls: small, medium and large.
- For each snowman, place 1 each small, medium and large 1/4 inch apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are very lightly browned. Cool 4 minutes on cookie sheets. Remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Mix powdered sugar and milk in medium bowl until smooth. Pour glaze evenly over cookies. Let cookies stand 20 minutes or until set.
- Decorate with assorted candies to create faces, hats, scarves and arms.
Check out more recipes for Christmas