Makes 16 servings
|1||package (16 ounces) hot roll mix plus ingredients to prepare mix|
|2||tablespoons each assorted coatings: coarse salt, sesame seeds, poppy seeds, dried oregano|
- Prepare hot roll mix according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Divide dough equally into 16 pieces; roll each piece with hands to form rope, 7 to 10 inches long. Place on prepared cookie sheets; form into desired shape (hearts, wreaths, pretzels, snails, loops, etc.).
- Beat egg white and water in small bowl until foamy. Brush onto dough shapes; sprinkle each shape with 1-1/2 teaspoons of one coating.
- Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Omit coatings. Prepare dough and roll into ropes as directed. Place ropes on lightly floured surface. Roll out, or pat, each rope into rectangle, 1/4 inch thick. Sprinkle each rectangle with about 1 tablespoon shredded Cheddar or other flavor cheese. Fold each rectangle lengthwise in half; twist into desired shape. Bake as directed.
Omit coatings. Prepare dough and roll into ropes as directed. Place ropes on lightly floured surface. Roll out, or pat, each rope into rectangle, 1/4 inch thick; brush each rectangle with about 1 teaspoon spreadable fruit or preserves. Fold each rectangle lengthwise in half; twist into desired shape. Bake as directed.
|Serving Size:||1 pretzel|
|Saturated Fat||<1 g|
|Total Fat||2 g|
|Calories from Fat||17 %|
Check out more recipes for Snacks