Southwestern Chicken and Potato Hash
Makes 6 servings
|Cheddar Cheese Corn Bread|
|2||cups diced peeled potatoes|
|2||cups diced cooked chicken breast|
|1||medium onion, chopped|
|1/2||cup chopped red or green bell pepper|
|1/2||teaspoon chili powder|
|1/4||teaspoon black pepper|
|1||tablespoon olive oil, divided|
- Prepare Cheddar Cheese Corn Bread.
- Cover potatoes with water in small saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes or until just tender. Drain.
- Combine potatoes, chicken, onion, bell pepper, salt, chili powder and pepper in large bowl; stir in egg white until well blended.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add chicken mixture; cook 6 to 8 minutes on each side or until brown and crisp.
- Cut corn bread into 6 pieces; cut pieces in half horizontally. Place bottom on plates. Spoon hash over corn bread; top with corn bread half and salsa.
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Calories from Fat||16 %|
Check out more recipes for Southwestern