Speedy Lasagna the Editors of Publications International, Ltd.
Makes 6 servings
|Vegetable nonstick cooking spray|
|1||jar (26 ounces) low-fat, reduced-sodium tomato pasta sauce|
|6||no-boil, oven-ready lasagna noodles (6-3/4X3-1/2 inches each)|
|1||package (12 ounces) meatless, ready-to-use soy crumbles|
|1||package (8 ounces) ready-to-use sliced mushrooms|
|2/3||cup ready-to-use finely shredded low-moisture, part skim mozzarella|
|3||tablespoons grated Parmesan|
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly coat 8X8-inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Put 1/2 cup pasta sauce on the bottom of the baking dish, tilting to spread. Place 2 lasagna noodles over the sauce. Spread 1/2 package of the meatless crumbles over noodles. Add 1/2 package of the mushrooms, pressing lightly to flatten. Top with 1/2 cup sauce, and sprinkle with 1/3 cup of the mozzarella.
- Repeat using the remaining crumbles, mushrooms, cheese and 1/2 cup sauce for second layer. Top with 2 remaining lasagna noodles and spread all remaining sauce over top to cover.
- Cover with 9-inch square of waxed paper and bake for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and let rest, covered, 5 minutes. Remove waxed paper and sprinkle top with Parmesan.
- To serve, cut lasagna into 6 (2X3-inch) pieces.
|Serving Size:||1 (2X3-inch) lasagna piece|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Total Fat||3 g|
|Calories from Fat||12 %|
Check out more recipes for Italian