Streusel-Topped Strawberry Cheesecake Square
Makes 9 servings
|1||container (8 ounces) strawberry-flavored nonfat yogurt with aspartame sweetener|
|1||package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese|
|4||ounces reduced-fat cream cheese|
|6||packets sugar substitute or equivalent of 1/4 cup sugar|
|1||packet unflavored gelatin|
|1||cup chopped fresh strawberries|
|1||cup fresh sliced strawberries|
|1/3||cup low-fat granola|
- Line 9-inch square baking pan with plastic wrap, leaving 4-inch overhang on 2 opposite sides.
- Combine yogurt, cream cheese and sugar substitute in medium bowl; beat until smooth. Set aside.
- Combine gelatin and water in small microwavable bowl; let stand 2 minutes. Microwave on HIGH 40 seconds to dissolve gelatin. Beat gelatin into yogurt mixture. Combine chopped strawberries and sugar in small bowl. Add to yogurt mixture.
- Pour yogurt mixture evenly into prepared pan. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Just before serving, arrange sliced strawberries on top; sprinkle with granola.
- Gently lift cheesecake out of pan with plastic wrap. Pull plastic wrap away from sides; cut into 9 squares.
|Serving Size:||1 cheesecake square|
|Calories from Fat||24 %|
|Total Fat||3 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
Check out more recipes for Cheesecakes