Sugar Cookie Fruit Tart the Editors of Publications International, Ltd.
Sugar Cookie Fruit Tart
Makes 12 servings
|1||package (18 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough|
|1||package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese, softened|
|1/4||cup orange marmalade|
|2||packets sugar substitute or equivalent of 4 teaspoons sugar, divided|
|1||can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained|
|1||kiwi, peeled, sliced and halved|
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat 12-inch pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Slice dough into 16 slices. Arrange cookie slices 1/2 inch apart on prepared pan. Press cookie dough to cover bottom and sides of pizza pan evenly. Spray fingertips with nonstick cooking spray to prevent sticking if needed.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Beat cream cheese, marmalade, vanilla and 1 packet sugar substitute in medium bowl with electric mixer at high speed until well blended; refrigerate.
- To assemble, spread cream cheese mixture on top of cooled cookie crust. Mix fruit with remaining packet sugar substitute. Arrange fruit on top of cream cheese mixture. Serve immediately or cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate. Cut into 12 slices before serving.
|Serving Size:||1 tart slice|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Total Fat||10 g|
|Calories from Fat||34 %|
Check out more recipes for Pies & Tarts