Makes 2 servings
|1||teaspoon olive oil|
|1||clove garlic, minced|
|4||cups baby spinach|
|2||skinless fillets (4 ounces each) tilapia or other mild, medium-textured white fish|
|1/4||teaspoon black pepper|
|2||ounces low-fat feta cheese, cut into 2 (3-inch) pieces|
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Heat skillet over medium-low heat. Add olive oil and heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until aromatic and tender, about 2 minutes. Do not to burn.
- Add spinach to skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, until wilted.
- Lay fillets on lightly oiled baking sheet. Season with black pepper. Top each fillet with piece of cheese. Top cheese with spinach mixture.
- Wrap one end of fillet up and over cheese and spinach filling. Pin down to center of fillet with toothpick. Wrap other end of fillet up and over filling; pin down to center of fillet with wooden toothpick. Repeat with remaining fillet.
- Bake until fish is firm to the touch and flakes easily with fork, about 20 minutes.
|Serving Size:||1/2 of total recipe|
|Calories from Fat||41 %|
|Total Fat||9 g|
|Saturated Fat||<3 g|
Check out more recipes for Fish