Lots More Information
Everyone loves getting holiday cookies. But nobody loves getting cookie crumbles. HowStuffWorks has tips to ship your cookies so they don't break.
- 10 Most Popular Desserts in America
- Cake Decorating
- The Secret Life of Fudge
- Make Your Own Ice Cream
- Top 5 Dessert Recipe Videos
- What's the difference between ice cream, frozen custard, gelato and frozen yogurt?
- How to Make Homemade Ice Cream - Your Teeth Will Thank You Later
- Who Says That You Need an Ice Cream Maker to Make Ice Cream?
- 10 Traditional Cakes from Around the World
- Smash Cakes 101
- Who made the first cake?
- CBS News. "Foods Thought To Act As Aphrodisiacs." 2/13/09. (1/11/12). http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2009/02/13/earlyshow/main4799238.shtml
- Davidson, Alan. "The Oxford Companion to Food." Oxford University Press. 1999
- De Medici Stucchi, Lorenza "Great Desserts." International Culinary Society New York. 1989.
- Food Timeline. "Candies." (1/11/12). http://www.foodtimeline.org/foodcandy.html
- History.com. "Valentine's Day." (1/11/12). http://www.history.com/topics/valentines-day
- Science of Cooking. "What's Special About Fudge?" (1/11/12). http://www.exploratorium.edu/cooking/candy/fudge-story.html