Meatballs are a classic meat dish for pairing with pasta. By following the tips here, you can make delicious Italian meatballs quickly and easily.
- Combine ground meat with seasonings in large bowl; mix well.
- Place meat mixture on cutting board; pat evenly into 1-inch-thick square.
- Cut meat into squares with sharp knife; shape each square into a ball.
- Cook as directed.
Want more information? Try these:
- Italian Recipes: You're sure to work up an appetite when you take a look at the Italian recipes featured here.
- Cooking: Learn the ins and outs of some basic cooking techniques in this helpful article.
- How to Make Pasta: The possible combinations of pasta and sauce are limitless and may even be a little intimidating. Learn about the endless -- and delicious -- types of pasta and how to make them.
- Italian Cooking: Italian cuisine is not just spaghetti and meatballs. Learn all about Italian cooking in this article.