- Preheat oven, as specified in recipe. Add pizza sauce, as called for in recipe. Spread sauce evenly over dough.
Spread the sauce evenly
across the dough.
- Sprinkle with cheese and toppings. Bake until golden brown. To serve, cut into wedges.
Cut the pizza into wedges and serve.
Want more information? Try these:
- Cooking: Learn the ins and outs of some basic cooking techniques in this helpful article.
- Italian Cooking: Italian cuisine is not just spaghetti and meatballs. Learn all about Italian cooking in this article.
- Italian Recipes: You're sure to work up an appetite when you take a look at the Italian recipes featured here.
- How to Bake Bread: There's nothing more wonderful than the smell of bread baking in the oven...except maybe eating that freshly baked bread! Learn how to make bread at HowStuffWorks.