Here are some poultry recipes from our collection:
very little preparation. But there are several simple techniques that can help add taste, texture, and excitement to a chicken dish.
In this article, you'll find general guidelines for using these techniques successfully with your favorite chicken recipes.
Before you learn about the various preparation methods, you'll need to get the chicken itself. Check out the next section for helpful tips on what to look for when shopping for chicken.
Not what you're looking for? Try these:
- Chicken Recipes: Chicken is a very versatile food that can take on a variety of different flavors and be used in all kinds of dishes. Find some suggestions on our Chicken Recipes page.
- Chicken Safety: Since raw chicken can harbor harmful bacteria, it's important to know how to properly handle chicken in the kitchen. Learn chicken safety tips in this article.
- How to Cook Chicken: Get all the facts on cooking this popular poultry on our How to Cook Chicken page.
- Cooking Chicken: Cooking chicken can be a bit difficult because it's imperative that the meat is cooked all the way through. Gather helpful tips at HowStuffWorks.
- Cooking: Learn the ins and outs of some basic cooking techniques in this helpful article.