Triple Chocolate Brownies
Makes 2 dozen brownies
|1/2||cup (1 stick) butter|
|3||squares (1 ounce each) unsweetened chocolate, coarsely chopped|
|2||squares (1 ounce each) semisweet chocolate, coarsely chopped|
|1||cup all-purpose flour|
|1/4||teaspoon baking powder|
|1/4||cup sour cream|
|1/2||cup milk chocolate chips|
|Powdered sugar (optional)|
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease 13X9-inch baking pan.
- Place butter, unsweetened chocolate and semisweet chocolate in medium microwavable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 2 minutes or until butter is melted; stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is smooth. Cool to room temperature.
- Combine flour, salt and baking powder in small bowl.
- Beat sugar, eggs and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until slightly thickened. Beat in chocolate mixture until well blended. Add flour mixture; beat at low speed until blended. Add sour cream; beat at low speed until blended. Stir in milk chocolate chips. Spread mixture evenly in prepared pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out almost clean. (Do not overbake.) Cool brownies completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into 2-inch squares. Place powdered sugar in fine-mesh strainer; sprinkle over brownies, if desired.
- Store tightly covered at room temperature or freeze up to 3 months.
Check out more recipes for Brownies