Tuna Starfish the Editors of Publications International, Ltd.
Makes 3 servings
|8||ounces uncooked small pasta shells|
|1||cup crushed Cheddar cheese-flavored crackers|
|1/2||teaspoon seafood seasoning blend|
|Dash hot pepper sauce|
|Dash Worcestershire sauce|
|2||cans (6 ounces each) chunk tuna packed in water, drained and flaked|
|1/4||cup finely chopped red bell pepper|
|4||teaspoons olive oil, divided|
|1/2||cup grated Parmesan cheese|
|1/4||cup prepared pesto|
|Salt and black pepper|
- Cook pasta shells according to package directions. Drain, set aside; keep warm.
- Combine crackers, milk, egg, seasoning, hot pepper sauce and Worcestershire sauce in large bowl. Add tuna and bell pepper; mix well.
- Divide mixture into 6 balls. Flatten each ball into 1/2-inch-thick patty with palm. Cut each patty with 3-inch star-shaped cookie cutter,
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat. Place 3 starfish in skillet and cook 2 to 3 minutes or until bottoms are lightly browned. Turn; add 1 teaspoon oil and cook 2 to 3 minutes or until firm and lightly browned. Repeat with remaining 3 starfish. Set starfish aside; keep warm.
- Combine cooked pasta, cheese and pesto sauce. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Arrange pasta on serving platter and top with starfish.
|Calories from Fat||36 %|
|Total Fat||25 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
Check out more recipes for Fish