Under the Sea the Editors of Publications International, Ltd.
Under the Sea
Makes 10 to 12 wedges
|1||package (18 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough|
|Blue liquid or paste food coloring|
|All-purpose flour (optional)|
|Blue Royal Icing|
|Assorted small decors, gummy candies and hard candies|
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 12-inch pizza pan.
- Remove dough from wrapper according to package directions. Combine dough and blue food coloring, a little at a time, in large bowl until desired shade is achieved; blend until smooth. Sprinkle dough with flour to minimize sticking, if necessary.
- Press dough into bottom of prepared pan, leaving about 3/4-inch space between edge of dough and pan.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until set in center. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Run spatula between cookie crust and pan after 10 to 15 minutes to loosen.
- Pipe or spread Blue Royal Icing randomly over cookie to resemble texture of sea. Once icing is set, decorate with decors and candies to make sea creatures.
Check out more recipes for Cooking with Kids