Makes 8 servings
|1-1/2||cups all-purpose flour|
|1/2||cup granular sucrose-based sugar substitute|
|1||teaspoon baking soda|
|3||tablespoons canola oil|
|3||tablespoons unsweetened applesauce|
- Measure flour, sugar, sucralose, cocoa, soda and salt into 8X8-inch baking pan. With finger, poke 4 holes in the dry ingredients.
- Into the first hole, put the vinegar.
- Into the second hole, put the oil.
- Into the third hole, put the applesauce.
- Into the fourth hole, put the vanilla.
- Pour the water over all. Mix thoroughly with a fork.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
This a fun "counting game" cake for a child to make, with adult supervision. It is best warm, a few minutes out of the oven.
|Serving Size:||1 square|
|Saturated Fat||<1 g|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Calories from Fat||26 %|
Check out more recipes for Cakes