White Chocolate Chunk Brownies
Makes 16 brownies
|4||squares (1 ounce each) unsweetened chocolate, coarsely chopped|
|1/2||cup (1 stick) butter|
|1/2||cup all-purpose flour|
|6||squares (1 ounce each) white chocolate, cut into 1/4-inch pieces|
|1/2||cup coarsely chopped walnuts (optional)|
|Powdered sugar (optional)|
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 8-inch square baking pan; set aside.
- Melt unsweetened chocolate and butter in small saucepan over low heat, stirring constantly; set aside.
- Beat eggs in large bowl with electric mixer at medium speed 30 seconds. Gradually add sugar, beating at medium speed 4 minutes or until very thick and lemon-colored.
- Beat in chocolate mixture and vanilla. Beat in flour and salt at low speed just until blended. Stir in white chocolate and walnuts, if desired. Spread batter evenly in prepared baking pan.
- Bake 30 minutes or until edges just begin to pull away from sides of pan and center is set.
- Remove pan to wire rack to cool completely. Cut brownies into 2-inch squares. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired.
Check out more recipes for Brownies