Lee Ann Whippen of Wood Chick's BBQ shares her Grilled Corn recipe. Whippen appears in 'BBQ Pitmasters' on TLC.
|1/2||Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil|
|1/4||Teaspoon ground coriander|
|1||Tablespoon chili powder|
|1/2||Teaspoon dried red pepper flakes|
|2||Tablespoon fresh lime juice|
|1||Stick melted unsalted butter|
|6||ears corn, husk removed|
- Wisk together olive oil, coriander chili powder, red pepper flakes, lime juice and salt in bowl.
- Place corn in casserole dish and pour mixture on top and roll corn through mixture until fully covered.
- Place corn on grill over medium to medium-high heat.
- Combine melted butter with remaining olive oil mixture from corn.
- Turn corn frequently and brush with melted butter mixture until tender when poked with fork, approximately 12 minutes.
Check out more recipes for Vegetable Side Dish