Who doesn't love going out for a fancy meal? Making reservations, dressing up nice and enjoying an incredible meal prepared by a talented chef -- dinner out can be a real feast for the senses.
With so many of us on tight budgets these days, though, going out to eat is a rare occurrence. As we try to save money, we cut some luxuries and stay home instead. But fear not, foodies -- we have some good news for you. With just a little know-how, you can enjoy restaurant quality meals right at home without breaking the bank. Keep reading to find out how, and bon appétit.
- Throw It In a Salad! 5 Salad Recipes That Save You Money
- Chill Out! Frozen Foods Quiz
- Macaroni, Cheese and Pennies: Can You Make a Healthy Dinner on a Budget?
- Cheese, Meat and Cream of What Soup?: The Ultimate Casserole Quiz
- From Pricy Fungi to Japanese Beef: The Ridiculously Expensive Ingredients Quiz