Lots More Information
Looking for tips for creating flavorful low-sodium meals? Visit TLC Cooking to find 5 tips for creating flavorful low-sodium meals.
- American Heart Association. American Heart Association Low-Salt Cookbook, 3rd Edition. New York: Clarkson Potter/Publishers, 2006.
- Bunn, Dawn Sabino, and Steve Kolich. "White Chicken Chili." Family recipe, revised 2010.
- EatingWell.com. "Barbeque Pulled Chicken." TLC Cooking. (Nov. 1, 2010) https://recipes.howstuffworks.com/barbecue-pulled-chicken-recipe.htm
- EatingWell.com. "Slow-Cooker Braised Pork with Salsa." TLC Cooking. (Nov. 1, 2010) https://recipes.howstuffworks.com/slow-cooker-braised-pork-salsa-recipe.htm
- Good, Phyllis Pellman, with American Diabetes Association. Fix-It and Forget-It Diabetic Cookbook. Intercourse, PA: Good Books, 2005.
- Kroger, Keith Bridge Commons, Cumming, GA. Product comparisons. (Oct. 28, 2010)
- Publix, Hammonds Crossing, Cumming, GA. Product comparisons. (Oct. 28, 2010)
- Shames, Tammy Lakatos, R.D., and Lyssie Lakatos, R.D. The Secret to Skinny: How Salt Makes You Fat and the 4-Week Plan to Drop a Size and Get Healthier with Simple Low-Sodium Swaps. Deerfield Beach, FL: Health Communications, Inc., 2009.