Last-minute Lasagna is easy to prepare and ideal for freezing. With this favorite, you won't be caught craving a real meal without the time to make one again. There's no chopping, cutting, grating or other preparation steps involved. Just purchase the ingredients, put them in a dish and voila, it's ready to bake.
- 1 jar pasta sauce (24 to 26 oz.)
- 2 bags of frozen large cheese ravioli, unthawed (16 oz. to 18 oz. each)
- 1 box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed (10 oz.)
- 1 bag of shredded mozzarella (8 oz.)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (176.6 degrees Celsius). Evenly pour 1/3 of the pasta sauce into a 9-by-13-inch baking dish. Place half of the ravioli on top of the sauce, covering the dish in one layer. Evenly distribute the spinach and mozzarella cheese over the ravioli. Layer the remaining ravioli. Pour the remaining sauce evenly over the top. Sprinkle the rest of the mozzarella and all of the Parmesan cheese over it. Cover with tin foil and bake for 25 minutes. Remove the tin foil and bake until the top bubbles (about five to 10 more minutes).