Lots More Information
Related HowStuffWorks Articles
- Barron, Rosemary. Flavors of Greece. New York: William Morrow and Company, Inc., 1991.
- Better Homes and Gardens. Better Homes and Gardens New Cook Book. Publishing information unavailable.
- Cornish Mining World Heritage. "Communities and Culture." February 6, 2009. (accessed 02/10/2009). Cornwall & Scilly Historic Environment Service, 2009. http://www.cornish-mining.org.uk/story/comcult.htm
- Curnonsky, Larousse. Traditional French Cooking. New York: Doubleday, 1989 translation.
- Editors of Cook's Illustrated Magazine, The. Baking Illustrated. Brookline, Massachusetts: America's Test Kitchen, 2004.
- Elliot, Valerie. "Cornwall protects its pasties." The Australian: July 28, 2008. (accessed 02/10/2009) http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,24085686-27646,00.html
- Farmer, Fannie Merritt. The Original Boston Cooking-School Cook Book 1896. Facsimile of original published by Weathervane Books, New York, date unknown.
- Filippone, Peggy Trowbridge. "Puff Pastry Recipes and Cooking Instructions." Home Cooking. About.com. (accessed 02/11/2009). http://homecooking.about.com/cs/atozfoodindex/a/puffpastry.htm
- Floyd, Keith. "Hot water crust pastry." BBC Food. (accessed 02/11/2009) http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/database/hotwatercrustpastry_8196.shtml
- Goldman, Marcy. A Treasury of Jewish Holiday Baking. New York: Broadway Books, 1998.
- Green Chronicle, The. "Hot Water Crust Pastry Recipe." (accessed 02/11/2009) http://www.greenchronicle.com/basics/hot_water_crust_pastry.htm
- McGee, Harold. On Food and Cooking: The Science and Lore of the Kitchen, updated and revised edition. New York: Scribner, 2004.
- Shulman, Martha Rose. The Foodlover's Atlas of the World. London: Firefly Books, Ltd., 2002.
- Smith, Cathy. "British Food -- Cornish Pasties." Suite 101.com. (accessed 02/10/2009) http://european-culinary-travel.suite101.com/article.cfm/british_food_cornish_pasties
- Stradley, Linda. "History of Kringles." What's Cooking America. 2004 (accessed 02/12/2009) http://whatscookingamerica.net/Bread/Kringle.htm