Mocha Hot Chocolate
What's commonly known as mocha is simply the tasty goodness of the combination of coffee and hot chocolate. If you're in a coffee house, your mocha will likely be made with a bold shot of espresso, but mochas can also be made simply by replacing some of the milk in a traditional hot chocolate recipe with already brewed coffee. This drink is not only a delicious hot beverage, but can also be enjoyed in the summertime over ice.
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup brewed coffee
- 1/2 oz semi-sweet chocolate
- Whipped cream
- Chop chocolate into small pieces.
- Combine milk, coffee and chocolate in a saucepan over medium heat, and stir consistently until it comes to a foamy boil.
- Take off of the heat and whip with a whisk.
- Pour into mugs and garnish with a spoonful of whipped cream. You can also substitute a handful of marshmallows.