How to Carve Boneless Roasts
- Hold the roast steady with a long-handled meat fork.
- With the knife held perpendicular to the cutting board, cut across the grain into thin uniform slices. Cut the slices between 1/4- and 1/2-inch thick.
Slice roast across the grain.
Slice across the grain for thinner cuts of meat.
Carving a standing beef roast is a bit trickier. Find tips in the next section.
Not what you're looking for? Try these:
- How to Roast Meat: Roasting is a rather simple cooking option for preparing meat. What's more, the end result is juicy and delicious. Find tips for roasting meat in this helpful article.
- Meat Recipes: Since meat is often the focal point of a meal, you want to make sure it tastes the very best it can. The meat recipes in our collection are sure to inspire greatness.
- Grilling: Grilling isn't just for summertime barbecues anymore. Find out how to cook all your favorites on the grill, all year round.
- Cooking: Learn the ins and outs of some basic cooking techniques in this helpful article.