Lots More Information
Coffee flour makes use of the normally discarded fruit from the coffee berry. Find out about coffee flour from HowStuffWorks Now.
- Darling, Jennifer Dorland, ed. "Better Homes and Gardens New Cookbook. 2002. Meredith Publishing, China.
- Davidson, Allen. "Oxford Companion to Food." 2006. Oxford University Press, New York.
- Joachim, David. "The Food Substitutions Bible." 2005. Robert Rose, Toronto, Canada.
- Robson, James. "Forward" "The Great Big Butter Cookbook." Von Glahn, Diana ed. 2007. Running Press, China.
- Rombauer, Irma S, Marion Rombauer Becker, and Ethan Becker. "Joy of Cooking: 75th Anniversary Edition." 2006. Scribner, New York.
- Valastro, Buddy. Personal interview conducted by Chris Obenschain. (Oct. 29, 2009.)