Lots More Information
Do you know the carbon footprint of that chocolate bar you're craving? Take a look with HowStuffWorks.
- American Dietetic Association. "Smart Fruit and Veggie Snacks." (Accessed June 19, 2010)http://www.eatright.org/Public/content.aspx?id=6749
- Bauer, Joy. "Beach smarts: Pack healthy foods in your cooler." "Today." (June 21, 2010)http://today.msnbc.com/id/13181795/print/1/displaymode/1098/
- Better Homes and Gardens Fast Fix Family Food. John Wiley and Sons. Hoboken, N.J. 2008.
- Carobini, Julie. "Beach snacks for the whole family." Gold Coast Examiner. April 17, 2010. (June 18, 2010)http://www.examiner.com/x-7841-Gold-Coast-Community-Examiner~y2009m4d17-Beach-snacks-for-the-whole-family
- "Eat Smart North Carolina: Snacks and Drinks." N.C. Division of Public Health pamphlet. Raleigh, N.C. (June 19, 2010)http://www.myeatsmartmovemorenc.com/
- "5 Best Beach Snacks." Woman'sday.com. June 16, 2010. (June 21, 2010)http://www.womansday.com/Articles/Topic/snack_recipes.html
- Mayo Clinic Staff. "Snacks: How they fit into your weight-loss plan."http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/healty-diet/
- Nissenberg, Sandra, Margaret Bogle and Audrey C. Wright. Quick Meals for Healthy Kids and Busy Parents. John Wiley and Sons. New York. 1995.
- "10 Necessities for the Perfect Beach Lunch." Good Housekeeping. (June 21, 2010)http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/family/activities/perfect-beach-lunch
- Zuckerbrot, Sandra. "Kid-friendly beach snacks." Skinny and the City. (June 19, 2010)http://www.skinnyandthecity.com/kid-friendly-beach-snacks