Serve your leftover mashed potatoes for breakfast after Thanksgiving Day with Williams-Clark's Breakfast Potato Cakes recipe [source: Williams-Clark].
- Mix together the first five ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Form cakes, resembling crab cakes, from the mixture.
- Dip cakes into a bowl filled with the cornmeal. Coat both sides of each cake.
- Brown potato cakes in a vegetable oil-greased pan on medium heat.
- Place cakes on cookie sheet pan.
- Bake cakes in a 350-degree Fahrenheit (176-degree Celsius) oven for 10-12 minutes or until heated through.