- Scrub zucchini with vegetable brush under cold running water.
- Slice lengthwise into halves with utility knife. (If zucchini is large, cut into 4 lengthwise pieces.) Cut each piece into 4 to 6 lengthwise strips.
- Holding strips together with fingers, cut crosswise into bite-size pieces.
Cut your strips crosswise
into bite-size pieces.
You'll want to lend an ear on the next page, when we learn how to cook corn.
Not what you're looking for? Try these:
- Vegetable Recipes: Both tasty and good for you, vegetables are a great vehicle to try out new seasonings and cooking methods. Find plenty of ideas on our Vegetable Recipes page.
- Grilling Vegetables: Grilling vegetables is not only easy but it also produces a rich tasting, healthy treat. Learn how to grill vegetables in this article.
- Cooking: Learn the ins and outs of some basic cooking techniques in this helpful article.